Monday, June 15, 2009

Temples Continued

My sister and I visited the Bountiful Temple for the month of May. It was a quick trip up after work one day. It looks exactly like the Mt. Timpanogos Temple, same layout but just a different color scheme inside. It was great to spend the day with my sister.

Then for the month of June my mom, 2 sisters, and I ran down to St. George for the weekend to visit 2 temples in one month. It was a nice little get-a-way with just the "girls" and we had fun in the car on the way down reminiscing about growing up. So we headed out on Friday and hit the St. George Temple on that night, spent the night and then got up the next day to drive to the Manti Temple. It was a nice and cool few days and we enjoyed see these two temples. The grounds around the St. George Temple were very big and beautiful. It was at dusk when we got our pictures and it was a beautiful setting. We love to see what all the celestial rooms will look like. The St. George, Manti and Salt Lake all have the same feel. Its like you stepped back in time. Its neat to see the contrast between each temple. Each are unique and beautiful in there own rite. It was a great trip and I have to give some love for Layne who stayed home and took care of Julia for me all day. He was beat when I got home but I really do appreciate his willingness to watch Julia so that I can accomplish my goal!! Thanks Sweetie!






1 comment:

Kristy said...

the picture of all of you turned out great! So sad i can't be there to join in the fun.