Monday, June 15, 2009

The Park, Ice Cream and Swimming

Its been awhile since I have updated this thing....as someone said I don't update this often enough. Sorry!! Half the time I just don't know what to put on here but since its been about a month I have a few things I can add.
Julia would live outside or in the water if given the choice. She loves the park and most days will wake up saying, "swing, swing." I know I'm in for a big day pushing her and following her down the slides at the park. Its a good thing because it will usually tire her out for nap time :)






Julia loves ice cream. I was making a cone for myself one night and was going to share with Julia. As soon as I brought it out and sat down she wanted to hold it all by herself. I said "no" and of course a meltdown occured. So this was the solution. We gave her one of her own and set her outside on the deck with her OWN cone and let her have at it.

















For about a week in May it was actually warm enough to play outside in the water. Layne came home one Saturday and surprised Julia with this little pool. Once again we set it up on the deck and filled it up with some warm water and away she went. She was out there for at least an hour. We finally had to bring her in because she was shivering so badly. Its been so cool here lately that we haven't been able to fill up the pool again and let her play. I'm sure it won't be long and we will be spending most of the day in the water. Either here in our pool or over at the big one!!

No comments: