Thursday, August 13, 2009

2 years already

Man, how times really files. It really does feel like just yesterday we were getting Julia all dressed up in her 'game-day' outfit to bring her home. Now she is 2!!! She is growing up so fast. As much as I can't stand the 'terrible two's' I wish I could just freeze time and keep her this age. Its so fun to see her learning and growing constantly. Everyday is a new adventure for her. New words, new ideas....the learning never stops! One thing is for certain.....I can't keep up with her, she is so active and was from the very start. She was always kicking her feet and hasn't been still since (unless she is strapped in her car seat or asleep.) Julia keeps me on my toes to say the very least. She is non-stop the minute she wakes up. I wish I had half of her energy. She is becoming 'miss independent' and wants to try new things all by herself and gets mad if you try and help her. She has a love for animals (that must run in the family). She loves to visit Grandma/Grandpa Mott's to see the dogs, cats, and horse. She has a very sweet heart and is very concerned about others. Whenever mommy or daddy are frustrated or sad she pats our arm or back and says, "Ok, Mommy/Daddy?!" Such a tender heart. We love our little "bugs" and we are so glad she is a part of our family. We couldn't have asked for a better daughter. Happy Birthday Julia!!

No comments: