Monday, August 31, 2009

Temple Goal for August

On Sunday, August 23rd, we got to attend the Oquirrh Mountain dedication. Its been awhile since I have been to one and it was a great experience. Nice, quiet and peaceful. And then to add to my temple goal for the year I got to attend a session on Saturday. We didn't need to make an appointment to attend a session but we walked in and had to receive a tag for the time we wanted to go to. So we found out that it was the Spanish session, which made things really interesting. The ONE session that we attend is the ONLY spanish speaking session all day. Oh Boy!! I think there were only about 10 people out of the 35 that actually knew Spanish. It was my first time having to use headphones to listen in English. Needless to say it was an adventure. Afterwards we went outside to get pictures and the view from atop the hill that the temple sits on is amazing. You can see the whole entire Salt Lake Valley...starting from the point of the mountain all the way to SLC. It was an interesting day yet good day!! Only 2 more temples to go and my goal will be complete!!


No comments: