Friday, August 7, 2009

Flashback Friday














Layne and I both share something in common. Our LOVE of sports. I think its more of a passion for Layne but nonetheless we both have to agree that sports takes a front row seat in our relationship. These are pictures of us when we were first married. We took a little trip down to the Legacy Hall in Provo. They have all the memorabilia, facts, trophies, pictures, you name it, from BYU's sports history. It was interesting to see and I highly recommend it, especially if you are a BYU fan!! Over the few years we have been married we have been to numerous games together. BYU football and basketball. Jazz games, Bee's games, and even the NCAA basketball tournament one year. There have been some really great games and even better memories. I'm grateful for Layne's knowledge of sports. Its a little uncanny if you ask me. He can remember stats, players, and scores from years past. He will always ask me...do you remember this game or this certain play? I will say I have no idea and just laugh at his incredible recall. He never ceases to amaze me when it comes to sports. I hope to be able to continue on in our LOVE of sports throughout the coming years.


No comments: