Friday, August 21, 2009

Flashback Friday

I came across this picture of my mom riding some mode of scooter-esque transportation. I automatically start laughing because it looks like a moped. And whenever she sees someone riding one of those scooters she starts singing the music associated with the wicked witch riding her bike on the Wizard of Oz. Not sure of the year or how old she is in the picture but it looks like she is in her late teens early 20's. So then I come across a picture of my sister and me riding a 4 wheeler, not quite a scooter but I just couldn't resist posting it. We are around the same age as my mom in our picture. Once again, Kristy's face is priceless....love the tongue action going on!!
This was a picture of us at an old friends house when we went to Michigan back in 1997. Kristy or I said we wanted to ride the 4-wheeler but not by ourselves. So, first off, what was I thinking letting her drive? Second, I have some really short shorts on. And third, Nice Helmets! This pictures just makes me chuckle. It was an adventure to say the least. We did stall the thing way out in a field and couldn't start is back up. So we had to walk a ways until someone came looking for us and then finally started it for us and we came back. Ahhh, good times!!

No comments: