Wednesday, March 21, 2012

1st Time in the Snow

I don't know whether or not I like having snow come so late but I'm all for the cooler temps. Spring can stay cool as long as it wants to. Good thing the snow has come later because Christian had a chance to get out and play in it a little bit. Mon. and Tues. this week we had a little storm that blew in and dumped a good amount of snow. So one morning, I decided to let the kids go out and play in it because its usually gone by the afternoon.
Excited to get outside and play!
Christian has never been out in the snow and he was excited to get outside. I don't have any snow pants or boots for him but we made due. I was surprised he kept his little gloves on. I don't he really cared because he was just glad to be outside. Next year I guess I will have to splurge and get some snow gear for the kid :)
Not afraid to jump right in!


Christian loved the snow. Unlike Julia, when she was little she would just stand in one spot and would ask for help to walk through the snow. Christian was the opposite. He walked around, the best he could, and even fell down and played in it. Julia would have never have done that. She cried the minute she fell down.  I was getting cold and wet so I decided it was time to go in and Christian just started to bawl. Julia was the same way when she was little....they LOVE to be outside!

IT'S A SNOW DAY!

No comments: