Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Madness

Well, I thought I better get this posted before March was all said and done. March Madness is a fun time at our house. I figured while Layne and I were watching all the games the kids could play a little basketball to keep them entertained. Christian loves it. I tell him to go make a basket and he grabs the closest ball and throws it in. He loves it even more when you cheer for him after the baskets been made. He will go around holding his hand way up high for you to give him a high-five for his effort. He gets so excited about it. Layne and Julia get a little crazy and take over after awhile. Julia has been getting a lot better at her shot with her dad's help :)



Each time some major sporting event comes up like the college bowl series or march madness the Cromwell's have a little game pick'em where you get points for picking the winner or the underdog things like that.  It gets pretty intense and what would it be without a little Cromwell competition, right! I'm usually the only girl that gets in on the action and this year its been paying off. I'm actually in the lead going into the final weekend of March Madness. So fingers crossed! I might actually have a chance to beat all the boys!!

Update: I BEAT ALL THE BOYS!! It was down to me and Layne really and I said I didn't even care about the prize I just wanted to beat all the boys for once. First time and probably my last so I will enjoy it!

No comments: