Sunday, March 13, 2011

Caleb = Calvin!

This little nephew of mine is the most adorable little boy next to my own son! I told my sister the other day he is so "Calvin" (from Calvin and Hobbes comics)! I think he looks like him and even though he is not quite 6 years old, like Calvin is, he does act alot like him. This is my dedication to you Caleb, the cutest nephew on the block!!


You can usually find Caleb in some interesting predicament, such as the cartoon above. Caleb is very creative. He doesn't get into trouble very often but we do find him in some sticky situations. We usually all have a great laugh!



Caleb is one funny kid. Loves to sit and just talk your ear off. Those are my favorite moments when he comes right up to you and will just talk and talk and talk. He says some pretty funny stuff. He can also pull some down right crazy faces. He has one he usually does when he is upset or doesn't want to do something you ask. We call it the stink face. Like Caleb, Calvin is famous for his many faces! I can see Caleb in all of them!!

The "Stink Face"
Another one of my favorite things about Caleb is that he is such a 'lovie, dovie' little boy. Always wants to give you hugs or sit by you watching TV.  He can be a sensitive little boy as well. He always wants you to kiss his ow-ies. He is pretty darn polite too, and is usually the first to say his "please" and "thank-you's".


♥♥Thanks Caleb for being one of my favorite people ♥♥

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Thanks Karrie, It always great to hear someone loves your kid as much as you do. Caleb or should I say Calvin sure does love you too.