Monday, March 7, 2011

Christian's Blessing Day

We blessed Christian at church today. He looked so cute in his little outfit and he did such a great job not fussing while being blessed. Layne gave him a wonderful blessing and also bore a great testimony about family. I am so blessed to have these 2 guys in my life. Thank you Layne for honoring your priesthood. I'm grateful Christian will be able to look to you for your wonderful example!

It was a  wonderful Sunday with all our family at church to bless Christian. Grandma and Grandpa Cromwell came down for the weekend to visit and spend time with us. One of Layne's best friends, Todd Campbell, came as well. And we had Grandpa and Grandma Mott, Amy, Kasey and Royce and Kristy and her kids. Thanks to everyone for coming it made the day extra special.

Grandpa and Grandma Mott
♥ My sweet baby boy ♥
Grandma Mott
Our little family
Grandma and Granpa Cromwell
Daddy and Todd Campbell
♥ The 2 men in my life ♥

No comments: