Saturday, March 5, 2011

Photo Shoot

For Layne's birthday I wanted to give him an updated picture of all of us so he could have a picture at work. So my sister Kristy has a really nice high tech camera and I asked her if we could have a little photo shoot to get some pictures. She will claim the lighting wasn't all that great but I think they turned out great. She did a wonderful job. There were so many good pictures but below are some of my very favorites! Thanks Kristy!


Love her beautiful SMILE!


Big Sister and Little Brother



Such a smiley boy! Such cubby cheeks!



We had Julia strike a pose and this is her pose.
She has posed like this in many pictures....Love it!




I ♥ my baby boy!


I ♥ my big girl!


1 comment:

Kristy said...

Thanks, your very welcome, Your kids did a great Job of smiling, that always makes it easier.