Thursday, April 26, 2012

A new hair cut and smelling flowers!

Well, Christian needed a hair cut again and I got brave and decided to cut it again by myself instead of paying $9 for a trim! I just did exactly what the professionals do by taking a comb and pulling it out and trimming it up. The only hard part is getting him to sit still. Now and again I will see a few spots I've missed and have to go in and cut them, but for the most part I think I did pretty darn good! We decided to spike it because it was finally short enough to do it. I wanted to get a picture of his new doo but he wouldn't sit still long enough so we pulled out Julia fake flowers to distract him. Even a 16 month old can take time out to sit and smell the flowers!

Looking at the flowers

I told him to smell the flowers and he actually did eat.
He usually tries to eat them and thinks that is smelling them!?

Funny faces!

Julia got him to 'cheese' for this picture.
Such an animated little boy!

No comments: