Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Break Day 3


Today was pretty uneventful. We stayed home and enjoyed the day. Julia played outside for awhile. I had to rest because I have had a bad headache for the last 2 days. Thank goodness Christian slept for about 3 1/2 hours today to give me a break. Heavenly Father knew I needed a break. It will be rainy and colder the next few days so maybe we can find some place to go inside and have an adventure!

Today I did manage to get a picture of the tulips that I planted in front of my house. I've always wanted to plant flowers at my home and have them come up in the spring. So I finally got to do it. I planted a ton of bulbs in the fall and now I get to see the reward. I love flowers and I am proud of these tulips. They are so  pretty and I get to  look out our front door and see them standing tall each day!

I hope some day to meet God, because I want to thank Him for the flowers.
~Robert Brault,






No comments: