Saturday, April 28, 2012

Flashback Friday!

I think it can be said about most kids but my kiddos LOVE bath time! I recently took a picure of Christian and I after one of his baths and then remembered I had one of Julia too when she was about the same age. So I decided to post them both, hence the flashback Friday reference! Its so fun to see them splash around and have fun. Julia can usually get Christian laughing about something and the laughter is so contagious. It's not hard to over look all the water that gets on the floor after they have had a good laugh in the bath!

After Christians baths he loves to get wrapped up in his doggie towel. You can't leave the bathroom without letting him look in the mirror. He gets a great big grin on his face. We weren't in the bathroom for his picture but he was still so happy to get a picture with mom. I just love how kids smell after a bath, nice and clean.

Julia and her crazy hair!

Christian and his big grin!

WE LOVE BATH TIME!!

No comments: