Thursday, May 31, 2012

37 years.........

Happy Birthday to me! I had a wonderful day. I was able to spend time with my family. My parents, sisters and all the kids threw a little party for me and then had a little lunch and went shopping with my sister. It was great to spend time with her and it was nice to have a little break to just look around without the kids :)

Layne got home and we had another little celebration. He got me some cake with some trick candles, I got really light headed from trying to keep them blown out! Layne always does a great job of including the kids in the celebration and gift giving. Saturday we get to continue the festivities and go out by ourselves to a movie and dinner. Can't wait! And I can't forget to add that I even got my birthday song from Phil and Sherry :) Thanks everyone for making my day so great!

No comments: