Friday, May 11, 2012

A Mother's Day Program

Today in school, Julia, had a little Mother's Day program for me. I went into her classroom and all the kids sang 3 songs to all the mom's. It was so cute! Julia sang great and did all the cute little actions with the songs. After she was done singing she blew me a big kiss and ran over and gave me a big hug. Moments like these are what makes being a mom so fun.

She also filled out a cute little sheet with her teacher and it said something like this:

I Know My Mother Well!

My mom looks prettiest when ......... she cuts her hair.
My mom's favorite food is............... cereal.
She is happy when ......................... we do silly things.
My mom is ......17..... years old.
If my mom could go anywhere she would go....... to Disneyland.
Her best friend is........... me.
Her job is .................... to paint, to eat and feed Christian.
I Love my mom because.......... we pick flowers together.

It sure is interesting to see what your kids think and say when asked these simple questions. I had to laugh at a few of them.

She also made me a little card that said:

Dear Mom,
I will love you forever, and forever you will be,
The most wonderful mother, you mean everything to me.
So instead of buying flowers, in the usual way,
I thought you would prefer, a Forever Bouquet!

Love, Julia
My Forever Bouquet......I Love it!


Thanks Julia! I love you tons and I am so happy to be your mom!




No comments: