Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Horsey, Horsey!


Some of the 1st animal signs Christian learned were horse and dog. He will see either one and just sign it like crazy over and over again. Well, lately I've noticed Christian is obsessed with horses. Either that or he just loves to sign it. Anytime he sees them when we are driving or on T.V. he has to do the little sign for it. Its so cute. Well, I also noticed every time we go over to grandma and grandpa Mott's he will start to sign horse when we turn onto their street and will sign it all the way down the road. When we stop in the driveway, I ask him if he wants to go see the horsey and he gets a huge smile on his face and his little hand pops up on top of his head and he signs it over and over.

While we walk out to the barn I usually will whistle to get their attention and they usually whinny and snort. Christian will stop and look at me and get really excited. I tell him they are saying hello. He starts to run as fast as he can to see the horses. He will even try and whinny or whistle like I do, but all he can manage is to blow air out of his mouth.

He loves to pet the horses and try and feed them. I will usually get some long grass and hold it out for them to eat and Christian tries to copy me and do the same thing. Sometimes I just can't believe what he will pick up from me by just watching me do it one or two times. He LOVES to go to grandma and grandpa's house to see the horses!

No comments: