Saturday, May 26, 2012

Peyton Ella Christensen


My baby sister, Kasey, had her baby today. Her water broke at 9 pm and by 4 am she had a baby. Labor for 5 hours and 30 mins of pushing. NO FAIR! I even had scheduled c-sections that didn't go that quickly!
Anyway, we are so happy to have a new cousin/neice join our family. And may I add the only UTE among a pack of COUGARS!

When I woke up this morning I told Julia that Peyton was here and her mouth dropped open with a big gasp and asked when we could go see her. It was fun to see her reaction and how excited to was to see her new cousin.

I got to go with my other sister Kristy, to the hospital for a visit in the morning. We took a few pictures and got to hold her. She is so tiny(5lbs 14oz.) and so cute. I think she looks just like her daddy! 

Julia kept asking me if we could go visit Peyton but I said we would have to wait until they got home and settled. We went a few days later and Julia was so excited. She got to hold the baby and didn't want to let her go. Christian wasn't really interested except when the baby was in the swing. He would walk up to her and try to push the swing for the baby.


Meeting her new cousin Peyton

No comments: